Saturday, March 8, 2014

There She Goes... Image and video hosting by TinyPic

In two days, my teenage years will be officially over and as I start a new chapter in my life, I can't help but be grateful for the 20 years of love coming from my family, friends and last but not the least, the Lord, Jesus Christ! I have become a new person in Christ and I am blessed to live this abundant life serving the Lord and sharing my daily walk with him to people! <3 :)

This outfit symbolizes my life! As you can see my outer-wear is  black which serve as the world that is full of darkness but my inner-wear shows that even though there are things i can't control, my heart is still guarded because of Jesus who serves as my light in this world! <3

"If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation, The old has gone, the new has come!"- 1 Corinthian 5:17

Photos By: Agatha Bongosia

No comments:

Post a Comment