Friday, December 27, 2013

Scandal Of Grace Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Stripes has been quite popular this year but one way to stand out from others is putting a twist to my outfit. I made this look more classy and graceful by choosing a soft and flowy striped-dress from "Cotton on" and paired it with a denim jacket. Since I didn't want to wear much jewelries, I replaced it by wearing my dad's old black golf cap to complement my dress, and a yellow neon flats from "Cotton On" just to give a pop of color to this outfit. Finished this Italian-Inspired look with a teal "Charles and Keith" handbag. <3 Let me know what you guys think about this post! Much love and Godbless :)

"But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace towards me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me."- 1 Cor 15:10


No comments:

Post a Comment